Introducing our new, cost-effective, high efficiency area lighting solution. The Selectable LED Shoebox Area Light is designed to withstand wind, vibrations, and the elements, while placing a light load on the energy grid—and your lighting bill. This fixture also qualifies for money-saving rebates and tax incentives.
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants
- Low wind load thanks to compact, low EPA (effective projected area) design
- 3G vibration rated to withstand higher levels of vibration from wind, machinery, traffic, or seismic activity without experiencing performance issues or damage
- Install these lights near highways, bridges, industrial areas, and areas with heavy construction activity without worry
- Type III light distribution pattern throws light forward and sideways, making these lights well suited to perimeter lighting, street lighting, or back-to-back installation for interior parking lot lighting
- Type IV and V distribution patterns available by special order
- Available with or without a receptacle for the installation of a photosensor. (Receptacle version comes with a shorting cap.)
- Wattage-selectable feature allows you to set the best light output for your application during installation
- Flow-through ventilation model of thermal management ensures extended component life
- Built-in surge protection safeguards your investment
- Contact us if you need EPA information for this light. Let us know the mounting configuration and tilt.
Order Selectable LED Shoebox Area Lights for your outdoor area lighting application today.