Returns and Replacements
An ELEDLights team member will be in touch within 1 business day of your submission.
This page includes information on our Risk-Free Returns, Product Damaged in Transit, and Warranty Replacements/Repairs policies and procedures.
Customers who are not satisfied with an order for any reason may return items within 30 days of receipt of shipment for a full refund. The returned product(s) must be new, uninstalled, and with original packaging intact. Use our online return form to start your risk-free return process, and be sure to mark your shipment with “Risk-Free Return" for faster processing.
- Risk-Free Returns totaling $1,000 or more require authorization.
- Due to the fragility of tubes, we accept returns of tubes only if they are defective or were damaged during transit.
- Special order, custom, and close-out/clearance items are ineligible for return.
- Oversized items, due to shipping costs, may incur a handling fee for the return.
- Risk-Free Returns of items that have been installed or that are missing their original packaging may be rejected, or ELEDLights may apply a restocking fee.
- Any orders delivered more than 30 days ago will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Final return credit will be determined once ELEDLights receives and inspects the shipment.
ELEDLights reserves the right to amend these policies without notice.
Product Damage in Transit
For products damaged in transit, please take photos of the damaged packaging and item. An online return authorization request must be completed within 14 days of receipt of the damaged products in order to receive replacements.
Should your ELEDLights product fail within its warranty period, we will make it right by either replacing the failed part or the entire product. If a replacement part is needed, you will be given instructions on how to change the part out. Begin your warranty replacement/repair request using our online return form.
More information on warranties, replacements & returns is available on our Store Policies page.