This attractive hybrid fixture improves health and safety throughout your facility by sterilizing airborne pathogens while also providing bright, energy-efficient lighting.
Air Sanitization While You Work
- 254nm germicidal UV light zaps airborne pathogens, including 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Three integrated adjustable-speed fans provide faster air exchange for more efficient sterilization
- Ventilation on two sides provides maximum airflow & efficiency, compared to wall-mounted, single-vented air purifiers
- Unlike with exposed UVC, this fixture is safe for use around humans
- For protection, two PIR sensors automatically shut the unit off if motion is detected at the height of the fixture
- UVC disinfection operates on a timer, programmable from 1 to 9 hours
- And it's UL listed, verifying that it conforms to UL Safety Standards
✓ Because this air sanitizer is installed overhead, rather than mounted on a wall as many GUV air purifiers are, effective coverage can be created across even the largest indoor open areas, where wall-mounted units can't reach.
Lighting for Any Setting—with Convenient Settings!
- The 60W LED light provides up to 5,500 lumens of illumination (equivalent to a 2x4 fluorescent fixture)
- Remote-controlled light color and brightness settings
- Switch between 3000K (warm white), 4000K (natural white), and 5000K (cool white) light
- Adjust brightness across 5 levels, from 100% to 20%
Attractive & Easy to Maintain
- Compact form—just 42 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 6 and a half inches tall
- Installs overhead with steel suspension wires or hanger rods
- Power-off memory function, which remembers the settings programmed via the unit's remote control, allows multiple lights to be connected to and operated by a single light switch
- Built-in digital display shows current light & fan settings
- Display also indicates if UV bulb needs replacing or the filter needs cleaning
- Flip-open design makes replacing the two 30W UV lamps quick & simple