UVC Disinfection Tower
Sanitize offices, classrooms, daycares, commercial kitchens, break rooms, waiting rooms, production areas, and much more—safely and quickly—using Germicidal UVC Towers. Powerful, effective, and easy to use, our UVC disinfection towers pay for themselves in reduced labor costs and increased employee productivity.
- Sterilize viruses, bacteria, and mold with a disinfection rate of 99.9%
- No chemical odors* or residue means sanitized areas can be safely used immediately after disinfection without triggering allergies, headaches, asthma, or other conditions
- Safe for use on sensitive equipment and other items that cannot be chemically sanitized
- No waste to dispose of, no toxic consumables to store
- Less labor-intensive than chemical sterilization
- Healthier environments mean fewer sick days and better productivity on the job
Standard Tower includes four 40W UVC lamps
Deluxe tower includes ten 40W UVC lamps, plus four casters for easy movement
How Our Towers Work
Simply position a tower, set the timer, and leave the room. Depending on room size and tower selection, sanitization can be accomplished in anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. During that time, 254 nm wavelength ultraviolet light will inactivate bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and fungi on any surfaces it reaches. It will also inactivate pathogens floating in the air. At the end of its disinfection cycle, the tower shuts off, and the area is immediately ready to be entered and used.
Choose between the small tower, with four 40W UVC bulbs, for smaller spaces and tight-fit areas, or the large tower, with ten 40W UVC bulbs and wheels for easy positioning, which is suitable for larger rooms or for faster disinfection of smaller spaces.
Each medical-grade tower uses high-quality low-pressure Philips® UVC bulbs for disinfection.
*Note: You may perceive a sulfuric odor after UVC disinfection. This is a normal result of irradiating keratin- and cysteine-containing dust particles in the air (generally dead skin and hair cells). This residual odor does not pose a health hazard (more info). If you experience a smell, we recommend opening windows or otherwise ventilating the area after disinfection.
|Housing Material||Steel with gloss black finish|
|Dimensions||Standard Tower: 10" wide x 24.5" deep (at the base) x 50" tall, Deluxe Tower: 31.5" wide x 24.5" deep (at the base) x 51" tall|
|Weight||Standard Tower: 35 lbs, Deluxe Tower: 55 lbs|
There are no Support Documents for this product.