2ft LED Tube-Frosted
2 foot LED tube light for T8 and T12 fixtures puts out 1080 lumens, equivalent to a 20W fluorescent but using half the power.
LED is a long-life technology, with tubes lasting, on average, 50,000 hours—66% longer than fluorescents. They also eliminate the annoying delay, flicker and buzz associated with fluorescent tube lighting. For commercial installations, DesignLights Consortium(DLC)-listed tubes qualify for utility rebates, and UL-listed tubes comply with Underwriters Laboratories' safety standards.
- Instant on, glare-free
- Flicker-free, silent—no ballast
- Consume less energy (10 Watts vs. 20 Watts)
- Emit less heat (3.4 BTUs per hour versus 30 BTUs)
- No mercury or other hazardous materials
- 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the occurrence of burned-out tubes
- Durable aluminum and plastic construction
- Fit any T8 and T12 fixtures
- Easy installation—simply rewire your fixture to bypass the ballast and pop in the LED tube
- UL listed
|Light Output||Up to 1,080 lumens|
|Efficiency (lumens/Watt)||108 lm/W|
|Average Lamp Life||50,000 hours|
|CRI||86 (4000K), 86 (5000K)|
|Color Temperature||4000K, 5000K|
|Beam Angle||150 °|
|Beam Type||Standard Tube|
|Ballast Compatibility||Compatible with all fluorescent fixtures—Bypass the ballast before installing tube|
|Number of LEDs||130|
|Dimensions||23.71" Len. 1.14" dia.|
Ask us about competitor price matches, volume discounts, financing, light coverage, dialux simulations and more!