All In One 60W Solar LED Street Light – 12,000 Lumen
Extra High Efficiency for High Brightness on a Solar Budget
If you are looking at LEDs to upgrade your 400W HID streetlights, you don’t need a wired LED luminaire to get the brightness you're looking for. At 200 lumens/Watt, this 60W solar luminaire produces the same luminous output as conventional 90W to 100W LED streetlights—but without the electricity bill or the expense of an electrician for install. You’ll get equivalent output at amazing efficiency levels, all while running on solar power.
The higher-conversion mono-crystalline photovoltaic panel integrated into the fixture contributes to the maximizing of efficiency and runtime, as does the system's built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) smart charge controller which, by providing increased efficiency in converting solar power to battery charge, significantly improves performance on cold, cloudy, and hazy days—when extra power is needed the most.
Outfit your roadway, alley, or parking lot with these sleek, highly efficient, and zero-cost-to-operate street lights today.
If your municipality, development, or business has been looking for solar roadway lighting that shines like conventional street lights and looks great too, you've come to the right light:
- Attractive, streamlined, one-piece design installs in minutes
- Market-leading LED efficiency produces high luminous output on a small solar energy budget
- Five-stage night mode preserves efficiencies while providing safety and security through the night
- Intelligent Mode carries the light's operation through up to 4 rainy days
- Timing, dimming, and motion settings are customizable for your local conditions using the included remote settings controller
- Solar panel, battery, dimmer controller, and motion sensor are all integrated within the fixture for reduced shipping costs and fast installation
- Type II beam casts light over an area 1.5 times that of its mounting height, making it suitable for installation along wide paths, alleys, side streets, and rural roads.
Need help deciding on or laying out solar street lights for your application? We provide free professional lighting services for ELEDLights customers. Tell us about your project today.
|Light Output||12,000 lumens|
|Efficiency (lumens/Watt)||200 lm/W|
|Average Lamp Life||50,000 hours|
|Beam Angle||Type II|
|Installation Method||Mounts on 60mm diameter vertical pole or side arm. Included mounting adapter is ±15° tilt adjustable.|
|Enclosure Rating||IP65 (Protected against dust and low-pressure jets of water)|
|Temperature Rating||0°C to + 50°C|
|Housing Material||Powder-coated aluminum alloy with polycarbonate lens and mono-crystalline solar panel|
|Qty in Package||1|
|Dimensions||38" x 16.9" x 7.62"|
460.8Wh LiFePO4 battery
60W Mono-crystalline solar panel with 9-hour charge time.
Solar charge controller is MPPT.
Operating time is >8 hours at full power and 3-4 days in Intelligent Mode.