UVC Air Duct Disinfection Unit - 2 lamps
badge
UVC Air Duct Disinfection Unit - 2 lamps
badge
UVC Air Duct Disinfection Unit - 2 lamps
badge
UVC Air Duct Disinfection Unit - 2 lamps
badge
UVC Air Duct Disinfection Unit - 2 lamps
badge

UVC Air Duct Disinfection Unit - 2 lamps

Sale price $841.40
SKU: UVAD2L120V12
Size:12 inches
Quantity:
Need more than a few?
  • Control spread of airborne pathogens
  • Operates continuously
  • Effective on 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold, and spores
  • EPA Registered (No 98409-1)
  • Mounts inside air duct
  • Available in 12" to 48" widths
  • LED indicator lights visible outside of duct
  • Made in the USA

For Healthier Buildings

Reduce the spread of mold, bacteria, and viruses, including colds and flu, throughout your premises. These GUV units install neatly into your existing air ducts to continuously and silently inactivate and sterilize airborne pathogens before the air circulates into occupied spaces.

How It Works

Once the unit is installed in an air duct, all air moving through the duct is automatically treated by the units dual UVC lamps. Bacteria, viruses, and mold spores present in the air are rendered inactive and sterile at a genetic level. The UVC lamps are effective on 99.9% of mold, virus, and bacteria types.

Low Maintenance

For both convenience and safety, the Air Duct Disinfection Unit features LED indicator lights for operation status and whether either of the lamps needs replacing. This allows your maintenance personnel to check the unit without any risk of exposure to UVC rays. The UVC lamps used in this unit have an average operating life of at least 8,000 hours, which means they will only need to be replaced about once a year. For lamp replacement, the unit slides out of the duct. Please make sure power is shut off to the unit before removing it for a lamp change.

Warning and Disclaimer: UVC radiation can cause skin burns and eye injuries that may appear hours after exposure has occurred. Avoid direct skin exposure to UVC radiation and never look directly into a UVC light source, even briefly. Inappropriate and improper use of the UV-C products could be dangerous and harmful. Always keep the products away from and out of reach of children. We recommend ANSI Z87.1-1989 eye/face protection, long pants and sleeves, and disposable nitrile gloves when working with or around exposed UV lamps. You are cautioned not to tamper with factory settings.