Easy-to-Use Body Temperature Camera
Affordable Fever Screening for Small Businesses
In stock ready to ship
No operator required.
Looking for an affordable, uncomplicated way to screen for elevated body temperature at your small shop or office without putting your employees and customers at risk or asking your employee to uncomfortably invade people's space?
Our Model I thermal camera provides quick body temperature measurement without having to get up close. And it's easy to set up and use, requiring no physical installation or special training. Simply set the temperature you want it to start alerting at, turn on the high temperature alarm, set the camera on a tripod, and it's ready to scan everyone who passes by.
How It Works
- Non-invasive—does not invade personal space or require customer to stop for temperature check
- Safer than forehead thermometer because it doesn't require an operator
- Automatically alarms when elevated temperature is detected
- Alarm temperature is user-configurable
- Infrared images can be saved to SD card (16 GB card included)
- Unit can be connected to a PC via USB for real-time image transmission
- Large capacity battery provides at least 6 hours of working time
- Mount the thermal camera on any standard camera tripod (recommended for the most consistent results) or use it handheld
- Thermal image display has 5 color palette options
Is This System for You?
- You prefer not to pull employees away from their regular work to be temperature-takers
- You prefer not to hire additional staff for temperature taking
- You want employees, customers, and visitors to maintain recommend distancing for everyone's safety
- You want something fast to set up & easy to use
- You want something non-invasive that neither discomforts nor inconveniences customers
Compared to IR forehead thermometers, which require an operator, this automated fever screening thermal camera pays for itself in saved labor costs as quickly as the first week you have it. Set it on a tripod by your entrance and enjoy 100% scanning coverage.
If you need a little more distance or a higher resolution, we recommend our Model II Portable Thermal Detection Tool.
If you need facial recognition and/or the ability to control electronic door locks, we recommend our 3-in-1 Temperature & Security Screening System.
For high foot traffic, video monitoring and recording of multiple checkpoints at one station, AI facial recognition, and other advanced security features, we recommend the Rapid, No-Contact Temperature Screening System with Facial Detection and Recognition.
The Model I Thermal Camera for Body Temperature Detection comes standard with one Model I Body Temperature Camera with built-in audio alarm and 2.8" TFT LCD display, one 16 GB Micro SD Card for saving images on the device, one Type C USB cable for connecting to a PC to view and save images, and a user manual.
|Temperature Measurement Range||83°F – 113° F|
|Measurement Response Time||<500ms (95% of reading)|
|Optimal Measuring Distance||3.2 feet|
|Measurement Accuracy||±0.9°F (0.5° C) @77°F ambient temperature|
|Temperature Measuring Point||Besides central point, 3 temperature measuring points can be added|
|Sensor||Uncooled focal plane|
|Thermal Resolution||4800 (80x60)|
|Bandwidth of IR Spectroscopy||8~14μm|
|Field of View (FOV)||51°(H) X 38°(V)|
|Instantaneous Field of View||11mrad|
|Thermal Imaging Sensitivity||≤150mk|
|Dimensions||9.3" x 3" x 3.4"|
|Display Type||2.8" TFT LCD|
|Palettes||White hot, red hot, ice blue, rainbow, and iron|
|Temperature Display||Center temperature measurement and high temperature tracking (default)|
|Onboard Image Storage||Micro SD card|
|Image Transfer||Real-time to PC|
|Data Communication||Type-C USB|
|Battery Type||Li-ion 3.7V/5000mAh|
|Battery Life||≥6 hours|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
|Auto Power Off||Selectable (5min,10min,30min),30min auto power off(default)|
Call us at 215.355.7200 between 8 am and 8 pm EST or complete this form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
The Model I Portable Thermal Temperature Detection Tool is sold by ELEDLIGHTS.com, a Manncorp company. The Manncorp family of companies includes electronics manufacturing equipment supplier Manncorp, Inc., which has been around for more than 50-years, LED lighting supplier ELEDLIGHTS.com, and lighting manufacturer LED Living Technology. The companies are based in Hatboro, Pennsylvania, and San Diego, California.
This product is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition. When this system detects elevated skin temperature, the finding should be confirmed using an approved medical thermometer. While fever is among the most common symptoms of COVID-19, infected individuals can be asymptomatic. The thermal measurement system cannot detect elevated body temperature in asymptomatic individuals.