High Lumen 4FT LED Tube T8/T12-Frosted
Replacing Old Lights? Use our Savings Calculator and see in seconds how much you could save!
Open the Calculator
Looking to replace 40W fluorescent tube lights? Looking for higher than average LED efficiency? Looking for an LED tube without a ballast so you can get the full energy savings LED technology offers? Our high lumen T8 tube lights check all those boxes and more.
Our high lumen LED tube light 40W equivalent offers a great balance between price and performance for shoppers seeking a quality ballast bypass T8 LED replacement for their fluorescent fixtures. This light runs at higher than normal energy efficiency, which allows you to save 55% on energy costs when replacing 40W lamps—or enjoy as much as 37% more brightness compared to replacing 32W lamps with standard LED tubes.
Other great benefits:
- 5-year warranty, 30-day money back guarantee & easy online returns
- Qualifies for rebates from utility providers with energy incentive programs (contact us to see if your provider participates!)
- Outlasts fluorescent lights by a significant margin, meaning far less frequent lamp replacements
- Ballast bypass means you remove the ballast from your fixture before installing the new tubes—no more ballast problems, no more ballast replacements, no more ballast power usage
- Easy installation—we provide simple-to-follow wiring instructions with every purchase and our lighting experts are on hand to answer any questions
|Light Output||2,600 lumens|
|Efficiency (lumens/Watt)||144 lm/W|
|Average Lamp Life||50,000 hours|
|Color Temperature||Cool White: 5000K|
|Beam type||Standard Tube|
|Ballast Compatibility||Any - Remove Ballast Before Installing Tube|
|Installation Method||Click for install instructions|
|Recommended Installation Height||High ceilings (to 22 feet) and low-ceiling applications that require more light|
|Number of LEDs||192|
|Light Type||Retrofits and Conversion Kits|
|Dimensions||47.71" long x 1.14" diam.|