Solar LED Wall Pack Security Motion Light
Replacing Old Lights? Use our Savings Calculator and see in seconds how much you could save!
Open the Calculator
Quickly install ELEDLIGHTS Solar Motion Lights anywhere you need lighting—no wiring, no connection to an external power source required. Each light provides the equivalent brightness of a 60W halogen flood lamp and comes on automatically as soon as motion is detected nearby, deterring burglars and keeping you and your family from stumbling around in the dark.
For power, this LED light uses a 3.5W 8” x 4” solar panel that charges the 3.7V lithium battery during daylight hours. After dusk and during low-light conditions, the light will put out 1000 lumens of light from an array of 56 bright and reliable 2835 SMD LEDs as soon as its sensor detects motion within 6 feet of the fixture. The fixture’s durable enclosure is IP65-rated for outdoor use.
Mount the fixture anywhere where daytime sun can charge the battery. Fixture is installed using two mounting holes that make installation as simple as hanging a picture.
Simple Instructions for Use
- Use pin needle to turn on light. Press the ON/ OFF switch by using Pin needle.
- For first time use, make sure the unit is fully charged by placing it so that the solar panel is in direct sunlight for at least 6 hours.
- To test the unit, set it on a table with the solar panel face down. You can also perform the test in a darkened environment.
- Press and hold the mode button (located next to the motion sensor) for approximately 3 seconds. The light will turn on.
- Familiarize yourself with the various modes of operation. Select the desired mode by pressing and quickly releasing the mode button. After releasing the button, the light will flash. One flash equals Mode 1. Two flashes equals Mode 2. Three flashes equals Mode 3.
Mode 1 - At dusk or in low light conditions, the unit turns on automatically and remains on at low power.
Mode 2 - At dusk or in low light conditions, the unit turns on and will remain on at low power. When movement is detected within approximately 6 feet of the motion sensor, the unit will switch to maximum power. After approximately 10 seconds, during which no motion is detected, the unit will return to the low power level.
Mode 3 - At dusk or in low light conditions, the unit turns on at full power when motion is detected. After approximately 10 seconds, during which no motion is detected, the unit will turn off completely and remain off until motion is detected again. This is the recommended mode for optimum battery conservation.
Note: Rapid flickering or strobing of the light (prior to the light turning off) is an indication that charging is needed. The length of time the Solar Motion Light holds its charge is a function of sun exposure, temperature, and weather conditions.
|Light Output||1000 lumens|
|Efficiency (lumens/Watt)||125 lm/W|
|Color Temperature||Cold/Daylight White: 6000K|
|Beam Angle||120 °|
|Recommended Installation Height||7-8 ft. (2.1 - 2.4 m)|
|Enclosure Rating||IP65 (Protected against dust and low-pressure jets of water)|
|LED Type||SMD 2835|
|Number of LEDs||56|
|Light Type||Solar Fixture|
|Qty in Package||1|
|Dimensions||8.1" x 5.1" x 4.5" (205 mm x 130 mm x 115 mm)|
|Weight||1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)|
|Additional Specs||Solar Panel: 6 V, 4 W, Lithium Battery: 3.7 V, 4400 mAh|
Ask us about competitor price matches, volume discounts, financing, light coverage, dialux simulations and more!
- Solar LED Security Motion Light with extended bracketSale Price $54.56Regular Price $62.00
- Solar LED Globe Light - Pole or Wall MountSale Price $280.72Regular Price $319.00
- Solar LED Pathway & Street Light 2260 lumenSale Price $500.72Regular Price $569.00