Which Shoebox Light is Right for Your HID-to-LED Conversion?
Switching to LED lighting in your parking lot or other outdoor areas can radically increase your energy savings. But maybe you aren’t sure which Shoebox lights to choose. For the best results, we recommend choosing the closest equivalent Shoebox light to your existing fixture.
Not sure about which LED option is equivalent to your current lighting? We have outlined some examples!
If you currently have a 250W Metal Halide…
- The 100W Ecobright LED Light is your best option!
If you currently have a 400W Metal Halide…
- To get the lowest priced equivalent, choose our 150W Ecobright Shoebox light.
- For even more efficiency and brightness, switch to the 150W Brightline Shoebox Light.
If you currently have a 600W Metal Halide…
- The most affordable replacement will be our 200W Ecobright Shoebox light.
- To be more energy efficient and turn up the brightness, choose our 200W Brightline Shoebox light.
If you currently have a 1000W Metal Halide…
- Our least expensive shoebox light option is the 300W Ecobright Shoebox light.
- For more lumens per watt, convert to the 320W Brightline Shoebox light.
- Want to give your dealership a sleek revamp? We recommend the White 320W Brightline Shoebox light.
If you currently have a 2000W Metal Halide…
- The LUX 600W Shoebox light is your best option!
If you don’t know which LED Shoebox light to switch to, you can reach out to us at email@example.com, (215) 355-7200, or through the Live Chat at the bottom corner of our website. Our team of experts will walk you through your options so you can find the perfect light for your LED upgrade.