Rapid No-Contact Temperature Screening System with Advanced AI Facial Recognition
Limited quantity available at this sale price. Regularly $19,299.
Screen your entry points to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Our Rapid No-Contact Temperature Screening System with Facial Detection & Recognition provides immediate, non-invasive fever screening as people enter your building. Capable of screening 30 people per second and detecting temperatures even through face masks, this system will present no inconvenience to your customers or employees. Its presence, however, will reassure them that you are taking steps to protect their well-being.
This system was first developed during the SARS outbreak and improved through real-world application. Since then, thousands have been deployed in North America.
Protect and Reassure Your Customers and Employees
Fast, easy, and non-invasive—this telethermographic temperature measurement system automatically screens everyone who enters your building. Minimize the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases within your facility: keep your people safe and your business running.
Compared to handheld temperature measurement devices, our long distance, no-contact system reduces manpower requirements, allows your personnel to maintain social distancing, and keeps foot traffic moving at a steady pace.
How It Works
- The camera's dual lens capture two images as people move through the camera's field of view: one thermal and one normal
- The thermal image measures skin temperature
- When elevated skin temperature is detected, visual and audio alerts notify personnel
- A still image of the individual with the elevated temperature is captured and displayed for identification
- The camera is capable of measuring up to 10 faces at once
- It can read temperatures through face masks, allowing people to keep their personal protection in place
- Ultra high temperature monitoring accuracy is within 0.54˚F
- The camera connects over LAN for remote monitoring
- The free iPhone/Android mobile app provides remote viewing & configuration and live alerts
- Automatic facial recognition is included with the system has capacity for up to 20 facial databases and up to 100,000 total faces
- Access statistical analytics and export
- Compatibility with VMS from Milestone, Genetec, Avigilon, Axxon, ISS, Exacq allows for easy integration into your existing video surveillance and security system
Any building entrance with periods of high traffic—such as shift changes—or frequent foot traffic. This includes schools, churches, retail stores, restaurants, factories and manufacturing plants, warehouses, municipal buildings, commercial office buildings, hotels, healthcare facilities, transit centers, shopping malls, and more.
With the included training materials, you can have this system up and running in under 2 hours, or we can connect you with a local service provider to handle set up for you.
Choose between the cost-efficient 256x192 thermal resolution camera capable of covering an area 7 feet wide from a distance of up to 16 feet, which is more than adequate for many businesses, or for larger entrances, upgrade to the 400x300 thermal resolution camera for coverage up to 12 feet wide from a distance of up to 23 feet.
This IR body temperature camera is best suited to high traffic businesses and organizations, such as schools, shopping malls, grocery stores, resorts & casinos, courthouses, police stations, large public libraries, busy cafeterias, megachurches, and businesses with large shifts of workers (factories and plants, warehouses, call centers, etc). Looking for something else? Explore our full line of thermal cameras.
The Rapid No-Contact Temperature Screening System comes standard with:
- one (1) 16-channel AI network video recorder with 4TB HDD and up to 4K realtime live video recording with full support for AI analytics for facial recognition and human body and vehicle detection
- one(1) dual lens (thermal & HD), high-sensitivity, PoE (power over ethernet) thermal temperature screening camera with built-in audio and visual alert functions
- one (1) blackbody calibration box
- mobile app for remote viewing, configuration, and live alerts
Although the system can be remotely monitored, you will want an LCD monitor and HDMI cable for the AI video recorder.
Need to cover multiple entry points at your location? Up to 3 Additional Checkpoint Kits can be used with the system's AI Video Recorder, allowing you to cover up to 4 entrances with a single system.
System components are portable for easy relocation if the system needs to be moved.
The system works best installed away from heaters, microwave ovens, and high-power lamps. Avoid installing outdoors or in areas with direct sunlight or backlight, reflective surfaces, high ambient temperature, and strong airflow. Where outdoor use is unavoidable, a tent, tunnel, or other shelter must be used to prevent interference from wind, rain, and sunlight.