Advanced Temperature Screening Kiosk
Cash back automatically applied in cart
Keep your employees, customers, and other visitors safer without creating bottlenecks. Our Advanced Temperature Screening Kiosk detects body temperatures at a rate of up to 120 people per minute.
Advanced facial detection and true thermal imaging technology combine to provide accurate (±0.9°F/0.5°C) readings even if visitor is wearing a face mask, sunglasses, helmet, or is carrying a hot beverage.
The kiosk can easily be expanded to include mask detection, full facial recognition database functions, real-time video stream, remote monitoring of kiosks, and more.
- Fast temperature detection
- Face masks, sunglasses, headwear, and hot beverage do not interfere with readings
- Measurement distance of up to 5.8 ft
- Readings are unaffected by front or back lighting
- Touch-screen interface
- Factory-once calibration simplifies maintenance
- Optional DSS software adds remote monitoring with real-time display and pop-up alarm
- Optional 16-channel networked video recorder adds mask detection, the ability to monitor multiple kiosks from one station, and up to 20 facial recognition databases with 100,000 total face record capacity
- Coming soon: access control through Wiegand-compatible door locks & turnstiles using body temperature, mask presence, face recognition, scannable card, or user password
Includes: The 7" thermal screening and facial recognition kiosk, 1 thermal temperature sensor, 3 connectors for access control (functionality coming soon), 1 power connector, power supply, and power cable, 1 10/100 port, 1 gigabit port, 2 sets of mounting screws, and internal mounting bracket, and an Allen wrench.
|Area||120 pixels x 90 pixels|
|Monitoring Range||86° F to 122° F (30° C to 50° C)|
|Ambient Operating Range||60.80° F to 89.60 (16° C to 32° C)|
|Accuracy||0.18° F (0.1° C)|
|Margin of Error||±0.9° F (0.5° C)|
|Measurement Distance||11.81 in. to 70.86 in. (0.30 m to 1.80 m)|
|Height—at 19.67 in. (0.50 m) distance||55.12 in. to 72.83 in. (1.40 m to 1.85 m)|
|Height—at 47.24 in. (1.20 m) distance||53.15 in. x 78.74 in. (1.35 m to 2.0 m)|
|Internet Protocol||IPv4, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, P2P|
|Interoperability||ONVIF, CGI, SDK Support|
|Status Indicator||Red: Error
Green: Normal Operation
Blue: Device Working
|Sensor||Two (2) 1/2.8-in. 2 MP CMOS Sensors|
|Wide Dynamic Range||120 dB|
|Illumination||Auto White Light
|Display Resolution||600 pixels by 1024 pixels|
|Ethernet||One (1) 1000 Mbps Port, RJ-45
One (1) 10/100 Mbps Port, RJ-45
|RS485||One (1) Port|
|RS232||One (1) Port|
|Wiegand||One (1) Port, Input or Output|
|USB||Two (2) USB 2.0 Ports|
|Input||Two (2) Switches|
|Output||Two (2) Relays|
This product is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition. When this system detects elevated skin temperature, the finding should be confirmed using an approved medical thermometer. While fever is among the most common symptoms of COVID-19, infected individuals can be asymptomatic. The thermal measurement system cannot detect elevated body temperature in asymptomatic individuals.