Advanced Temperature Screening Kiosk
with Facial Detection & Recognition
Fever Screening & Much More
True Thermal Imaging
This temperature screening kiosk uses true thermal imaging technology rather than thermopile, and it shows: Visitors are scanned in a fraction of the time, with no need for posing. Thermal detection is accurate up to 6 feet away, and it is unaffected by cups of coffee or other hot beverage users may be carrying. The system can store and recognize up to 100,000 face records. With powerful add-on software and network video recorder, you can add mask detection capability, recording and snapshot with temperature, real-time video stream with temperature, and remote monitoring of multiple kiosks.
Advanced Temperature Screening Kiosk shown with desktop stand. A floor stand is also available, or you can wall-mount the kiosk, which is especially useful when using the device to control doorway access.
Is This System for You?
- Foot traffic at your entrance is moderate to high
- You want to minimize bottlenecks at your entrance
- You need or could use facial recognition capacity for up to 20 databases and up to 100,000 total records
- You would like to automatically control access to your building, or specific areas of your building, based on one or more criteria, such as card swipe, user password, body temperature, presence of mask, and/or facial identification
Advanced Temperature Screening Kiosk shown installed in attractive and sturdy floor stand.
For higher foot traffic capability, video monitoring and recording of multiple checkpoints at one station, AI facial recognition, and other advanced security features, we recommend the Rapid, No-Contact Temperature Screening System with Facial Detection and Recognition.
- Facial detection & recognition speed of 0.2 sec per face
- Algorithm can recognize the human face in more than 360 positions
- System reads temperatures from up to 6 feet away
- Unaffected by front or back lighting, ensuring results remain accurate even as sunlight in your lobby changes over the course of the day
- High-precision body temperature detection provides ±0.9˚F (0.5˚C) accuracy
- Factory-once calibration reduces maintenance requirements
- 7" touch screen for easy device set up
- Ethernet connectivity allows for monitoring and control via web browser
- Available DSS software provides remote monitoring with real-time display and pop-up alarm
- Optional network video recorder adds capability to detect whether people are wearing masks and remind them to put one on if they are not
- Temperature monitoring and mask detection can be turned on or off
- The 16-channel network video recorder also adds facial recognition and identification with up to 20 databases/ up to 100,000 users, along with real-time video stream with temperature and profile display & the ability to monitor multiple kiosks from one location
- Access control capability through Wiegand output with optional software supports face, IC card, and password unlock, or a combination thereof
|Area||120 pixels x 90 pixels|
|Monitoring Range||86° F to 122° F (30° C to 50° C)|
|Ambient Operating Range||60.80° F to 89.60 (16° C to 32° C)|
|Accuracy||0.18° F (0.1° C)|
|Margin of Error||±0.9° F (0.5° C)|
|Measurement Distance||11.81 in. to 70.86 in. (0.30 m to 1.80 m)|
|Height—at 19.67 in. (0.50 m) distance||55.12 in. to 72.83 in. (1.40 m to 1.85 m)|
|Height—at 47.24 in. (1.20 m) distance||53.15 in. x 78.74 in. (1.35 m to 2.0 m)|
|Internet Protocol||IPv4, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, P2P|
|Interoperability||ONVIF, CGI, SDK Support|
|Status Indicator||Red: Error
Green: Normal Operation
Blue: Device Working
|Sensor||Two (2) 1/2.8-in. 2 MP CMOS Sensors|
|Wide Dynamic Range||120 dB|
|Illumination||Auto White Light
|Display Resolution||600 pixels by 1024 pixels|
|Ethernet||One (1) 1000 Mbps Port, RJ-45
One (1) 10/100 Mbps Port, RJ-45
|RS485||One (1) Port|
|RS232||One (1) Port|
|Wiegand||One (1) Port, Input or Output|
|USB||Two (2) USB 2.0 Ports|
|Input||Two (2) Switches|
|Output||Two (2) Relays|
Call us at 215.355.7200 between 8 am and 8 pm EST or complete this form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
The Advanced Temperature Screening Kiosk is sold by ELEDLIGHTS.com, a Manncorp company. The Manncorp family of companies includes electronics manufacturing equipment supplier Manncorp, Inc., which has been around for more than 50-years, LED lighting supplier ELEDLIGHTS.com, and lighting manufacturer LED Living Technology. The companies are based in Hatboro, Pennsylvania, and San Diego, California.
This product is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition. When this system detects elevated skin temperature, the finding should be confirmed using an approved medical thermometer. While fever is among the most common symptoms of COVID-19, infected individuals can be asymptomatic. The thermal measurement system cannot detect elevated body temperature in asymptomatic individuals.