Dimmable LED tubes are an excellent choice for rec rooms, theaters, conference centers, gymnasiums or other locations where a controllable light level is useful, as well as locations where some level of lighting is kept on for overnight security purposes.
At full power, these T8 dimmable LED bulbs use just 18W, compared to 32W to 40W for fluorescent tubes. Light output is 1900 lumens, enough that many businesses find they're able to install fewer LED tubes and still get the same light coverage, giving them even greater energy savings. On top of that, the ability to control the brightness of the lights reduces power usage even further.
- Complete control over lighting levels with dimming capability
- Instant-on with no flickering
- Silent operation—no ballast buzz
- 1900 lumens for bright light when run at full power (while using just 18W)
- 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the frequency of tube replacement
- Frosted or clear lens
- Fits existing T8 or T12 fixtures with tombstone sockets
- Easy installation—simply rewire your fixture to bypass the ballast and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
- Electronic ballast fixtures require unshunted lampholders, see accessories above.
- For commercial installations, UL-listed (E468996) tubes comply with Underwriters Laboratories' safety standards.
- Commercial-grade quality to stand up to the rigors of long operating periods
- Cold white 5000K and neutral white 4000K are available for online purchase. To order warm white 3000K, please call 858-581-0597.
- 5-year warranty