Questions?  Email Call 858.581.0597

eLEDLights.com

Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

1xFR33
MENU

High Output DLC 4ft LED Tube

Reviews:

Rebate Qualified High Output 2200 Lumens 4 Foot T8 LED Tube 18W Replaces 40W Fluorescent

Model #: ELED-T818W

Rebate-qualified high-output LED tube works with existing T8 and T12 fluorescent fixtures—simply remove the ballast and insert the tube Learn More
$29.95
  • 1+ @ $35.23 ea
  • 10+ @ $33.47 ea (save 5%)
  • 20+ @ $31.71 ea (save 10%)
  • 100+ @ $29.95 ea (save 15%)
  • Larger Qty's Contact us 858.581.0597 or lights@eledlights.com
Can assort covers and colors. Quantity pricing will be reflected in the shopping cart.

Purchase

$35.23

Select

* Required Fields

Description

Details

Built with high-luminious efficacy1 LEDs, these 4-foot T8-diameter LED tube lights produce 2200 lumens at just 18 Watts, making them well suited for labs, medical facilities, storerooms, basements, garages and any location that can benefit from extra-bright, low-power-consumption lighting.

These tubes are DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified and ETL listed, qualifying them for rebates from local utilities.

LED is a long-life technology, with tubes lasting, on average, 50,000 hours, 66% longer than fluorescent tubes, minimizing the frequency of burned-out bulbs.  

• 2200 lumens provide light so bright that many business are able to reduce the number of tubes they use, installing two in fixtures that hold four, for additional energy savings
  • Instant-on with no flickering or dimness
  • Silent operation—no ballast buzz 
  • 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the frequency of tube replacement
  • Choose a frosted lens for a conventional appearance or clear for a fashionable, high-tech look 
  • Fits existing T8 or T12 fixtures with tombstone sockets 
  • Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
  • 5-year warranty
  • For commercial installations, DesignLights Consortium(DLC)-listed tubes qualify for utility rebates

1Luminous efficacy is a measure of how well a light source produces visible light

Specifications

Light Output 2100 lumens (4000K)
2200 lumens (5000K)
Power Consumption 18W
Average Lamp Life 50,000 hours
Dimmable No.
Color Neutral White: 4000K, Cold White: 5000K
CRI 83
Base Type Bi-Pin
Beam type Standard Tube
Cover Frosted, Transparent
Tube Lengths 4'
Ballast Compatibility Any - Remove Ballast Before Installing Tube
Installation Method Remove ballast from fluorescent fixture; insert tube. (Click for install instructions)
Working Environment Indoor
LED Type SMD3528
Number of LEDs 170
Driver Type Internal
Input Voltage 90-277V
Qty in Package 1
Dimensions 47.71" long x 1.14" diam.
Certification DLC, ETL
Warranty 5 Years

Features

• Super bright (2200 lumens) glare-free
  • Instant on, flicker-free, silent—no ballast
  • Consume less energy (18 Watts vs. 40 Watts)
  • Emit less heat (3.4 BTUs per hour versus 30 BTUs)
  • No mercury or other hazardous materials
  • Approx. 50,000 hours lifespan
  • Durable aluminum and plastic construction
  • Fit any T8 and T12 fixtures
  • Eligible for commercial energy incentive rebate program
  • DLC Listed.

Color & Applications

Daylight-quality Natural White light makes products pop, shows true-to-life colors.

Commerical Applications: Showrooms • Apparel Stores • Bookstores • Office Supply and Stationary Stores • Offices • Hallways • Cafeterias • Waiting Rooms and more

Residential Applications: Kitchens • Bathrooms • Rec Rooms • Finished Basement Areas

Cold White light provides a bright, clean look and the most lumens/brightest possible light.  

Commercial Applications: Electronics & High-Tech Stores • Auto Parts Stores • Hardware Stores • Grocery and Convenience Stores • Hospitals • Schools • Labs and Research Facilities • Warehouses • Manufacturing Plants • Commerical Kitchens

Residential Applications: Garages • Basements • Workshops • Attics

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews

Review by Jim Nichols
Price
Value
Quality

thank you for the replacement of defective lights...your honesty is very much appreciated in today's society.....your lights are amazing and I will spread the good news, also plan on the purchase of more lights...thank you very much Jim... (Posted on 8/13/2014)

Review by Gordon Feingold
Price
Value
Quality

I am writing to express my complete satisfaction and delight with the high-output T8 LED replacement tubes I purchased from ELEDLights.com. What a difference from the flickering, buzzing fluorescents they replaced! I was astonished by the light output from these LED tubes. The lighting in my storeroom and garage is so much improved that I fully expect to find lost stuff that was heretofore hidden in flickering fluorescent shadows.

A great product from a great store at an excellent price. One simply can’t ask for anything more. (Posted on 3/27/2014)

Review by Barry Dickens
Price
Value
Quality

I purchased a pair of the ELED-T818W tubes to replace the fluorescent tubes in my study, and installed them a week ago. I like lots of light, and I want that light to be as close (in color) to sunlight as possible. These LED tubes are exactly what I needed, and they are fantastic! It only took about 15 minutes to remove the ballast from the fixture and re-wire the sockets, but please don't attempt this yourself if you don't know about proper electrical wiring practices.

I replaced a pair of 32W Sylvania "Daylight" tubes, rated at 2700 lumens, 6500K. The eLED tubes are rated at 2200 lumens, 5000K, but they are substantially brighter and produce a white light that is closer to daylight than the fluorescent. I measured the light output on a table top at 5' 3" directly below the center of the fixture (standard 2' by 4' with diffuser panel). The fluorescent tubes produced 412 lux and the eLED tubes produce 681 lux, a 65% improvement. So even though the rated lumens output of the eLED tube is lower, it actually produces more light.

The bottom line is that I love these lights. The fluorescent lights can give my wife a migraine, but that isn't a problem with the eLED lights. She likes the new brighter light too. In addition, these lights are on about 10 hours every day (average), which means I will save 8.4 kWh per month. In San Diego, that's over $16 per year, so the new eLED lights will have paid for themselves in just over 2 years. (Posted on 3/27/2014)

Review by Bud Herod
Price
Value
Quality

I gave these tube lights 5 stars even though I only had them less than a day and only got to see them in action for a couple of hours. I showed them to some friends that were having trouble with four tube fluorescent fixtures putting out enough light for their aircraft paint room. It took me 10 minutes to cut the ballasts out of their fixture and rewire one end of the fixture for the LED tubes and another ten to install the tubes. Gotta make sure L matches L and N matches N. I had gotten the clear lens with the 5000k 2200 lm tubes and the one four tube panel lit up one quarter of the paint room like it was daylight. They had a six tube 32w fluorescent panel with mirrored reflectors that matched light output with the LED panel, but the light spectrum from the fluorescent panel hurt the eye to look at it, so they decided to buy my four tubes for an immediate upgrade to the room and they took down all the information to purchase all the tubes needed to convert 4-5 more panels for the paint room. Now I have to get more LED tubes for my own garage. The light is very bright and the tubes barely get warm even after 2-3 hours in use. They appear to be well made and the only thing that might be upgraded that I can see might be the 3528SMD. All the rest of the LED lamps I have in my home and garage are the 5050SMD variety and they are even brighter in the Natural White and Cool White regions. Thanks ELEDLIGHTS for a great lamp. Now to look for short neck, dimmable, PAR30s for my kitchen. (Posted on 3/27/2014)

Review by Peter Brancato
Price
Value
Quality

You guys did a great job getting my LED’s. I have recommended eledlights.com to all friends & family. Looking forward to seeing my December electric bill. (Posted on 3/27/2014)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register