Built with high-luminious efficacy1 LEDs, these 4-foot T8-diameter LED tube lights produce 2200 lumens at just 18 Watts, making them well suited for labs, medical facilities, storerooms, basements, garages and any location that can benefit from extra-bright, low-power-consumption lighting.
These tubes are DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified and ETL listed, qualifying them for rebates from local utilities.
LED is a long-life technology, with tubes lasting, on average, 50,000 hours, 66% longer than fluorescent tubes, minimizing the frequency of burned-out bulbs.
- 2200 lumens provide light so bright that many business are able to reduce the number of tubes they use, installing two in fixtures that hold four, for additional energy savings
- Instant-on with no flickering or dimness
- Silent operation—no ballast buzz
- 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the frequency of tube replacement
- Choose a frosted lens for a conventional appearance or clear for a fashionable, high-tech look
- Fits existing T8 or T12 fixtures with tombstone sockets
- Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
- 5-year warranty
- For commercial installations, DesignLights Consortium(DLC)-listed tubes qualify for utility rebates
1Luminous efficacy is a measure of how well a light source produces visible light