At just 40W, these 8-foot T8-diameter LED tube lights easily replace 70W fluorescent tubes while cutting your light bill by more than 40%. LED is a long-life technology, with tubes lasting, on average, 50,000 hours—66% longer than fluorescents. They also eliminate the annoying delay, flicker and buzz associated with fluorescent tube lighting.
- 8-foot 40W LED tube uses 43% less energy than 70W fluorescent tubes
- Premium tubes feature 340 LEDs spaced closely together for brighter, more even light output
- Instant-on with no flickering or dimness
- Silent operation—no ballast buzz
- 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the occurrence of burned-out tubes
- Choose a frosted lens for a conventional appearance or clear for a fashionable, high-tech look
- Fits existing fixtures with T8 or T12 stationary/plunger-type sockets
- Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
- 3-year warranty
Cold White light provides a bright, clean look and the most lumens/brightest possible light.
Commercial Applications: Electronics & High-Tech Stores • Auto Parts Stores • Hardware Stores • Department Stores • Grocery and Convenience Stores • Hospitals • Schools • Labs and Research Facilities • Warehouses • Manufacturing Plants • Commerical Kitchens
Residential Applications: Garages • Basements • Workshops • Attics • Rec Rooms • Finished Basements