8FT LED Tube Light | 8 Foot LED Shop Light | LED Fluorescent Replacement Bulb | ELEDLights
Free Shipping Free Shipping on Your First Order
Click for coupon code
Risk Free Try Our LED Lights Risk Free
Click to learn more about risk-free evals
Financing Save Your Company Money
Financing makes it easy to upgrade now

FREE SHIPPING on your first order

No minimum order • Mainland USA only • Excludes 8-foot tubes

FREE SHIPPING on your first order

Use coupon code 1xFR33 In the Shopping Cart
(to the left of the cart total)

No minimum order • Mainland USA only • Excludes 8-foot tubes

EVALUATE OUR PRODUCTS RISK FREE

Sample our lights in your application.
Easily return what doesn't meet your needs and place a full order for the lights that do.
Enter your info for details and the coupon code:

EVALUATE OUR PRODUCTS RISK FREE

Use code RISKFREE In the Shopping Cart
(to the left of the cart total).

Limited to qty 1 per item • Special-order products excluded • All products to be refunded must be returned in original packaging within 10 days.

GO GREEN IN 2015

Learn about financing options and rebate incentives that make it financially feasible to convert your facilities to energy-saving LED lighting this year.

GO GREEN IN 2015

Thank you for requesting information on corporate financing and utility rebates. These tools allow companies to upgrade their facilities to energy-efficient, money-saving LED lighting while paying for part—if not all—of the upgrade with the savings realized from the reduced energy costs. We'll be in touch with more information on how your company can take advantage.

Premium 8ft LED Tube

Reviews:

8 ft LED Fluorescent Replacement Tube, 4000 Lumens, 40W

Model #: 8RLXFA8040NN

Energy-saving, long-life, cold white 8 foot LED tube light can be used in place of T8 or T12 fluorescent bulbs. Simply remove the ballast from the fixture and insert the tube. View Video  Learn More

Quick Contact Sales—TEXT or CALL:

Jeff—West Coast: 619.559.6266

Justin—West Coast: 858.229.1015

Rob—East Coast: 215.285.5693

In stock

Price:
$45.00
$32.00
  • Click/tap qty to auto-select
  • 1+ @ $45.00 ea
  • 10+ @ $40.00 ea (save 11%)
  • 50+ @ $36.00 ea (save 20%)
  • 100+ @ $32.00 ea (save 29%)
  • Larger Qty's Contact us 858.581.0597 or lights@eledlights.com
Can assort covers and colors. Quantity pricing will be reflected in the shopping cart.

Purchase

$45.00

Select

* Required Fields

Description

Details

These 40W 8-foot LED tube lights easily replace 70W fluorescent tubes while cutting your light bill by more than 40%. Closely spaced LEDs provide 4000 lumens of bright, even cold white light. Tubes have a single-pin base to fit T8 and T12 8' fixtures. These premium LED tubes are backed by a 3-year warranty and rated for an average 50,000 hour of operating life.

• 8-foot 40W LED tube uses 43% less energy than 70W fluorescent tubes
  • Premium tubes feature 340 LEDs spaced closely together for brighter, even light output
  • 50,000-hour average operating life nearly doubles time between replacements
  • Fits existing fixtures with T8 or T12 stationary/plunger-type sockets
  • Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
  • Commercial-grade suitable for long operating hours in offices, factories, warehouses, retail stores, and more.
  • Electronic ballast fixtures require new lampholders, one fixed and one plunger. See accessories above.
  • 3-year warranty

Specifications

Light Output 4000 lumens
Power Consumption 40W
Average Lamp Life 50,000 hours
Color Cold White: 5500K - 6500K
CRI >75
Base Type Single Pin
Reflector Beam Angle 120 °
Beam type Standard Tube
Cover Frosted, Clear
Tube Lengths 8'
Ballast Compatibility Any - Remove Ballast Before Installing Tube
Installation Method Remove ballast on existing fluorescent fixture; insert tube. (Click for install instructions)
Working Environment Indoor
Number of LEDs 340
Input Voltage 100-277V
Qty in Package 1
Dimensions 93.7" long x 1.14" diameter
Warranty 3 Years

Features

• Premium 8' led tube light features 340 LEDs spaced closely together for brighter, even light output
  • Instant on, glare-free
  • Flicker-free, silent—no ballast
  • Consumes less energy (40 Watts vs. 70 Watts) than fluorescent tube lights
  • Emit less heat (3.4 BTU/hr vs. 30 BTU/hr)
  • No mercury or other hazardous materials
  • 50,000-hour average operating life—nearly six years of 24/7 operation
  • Durable aluminum and plastic construction
  • Fits T8 and T12 fixtures
  • 3-year warranty

Color & Applications

8 foot LED light bulbs in cold white color temperature provide a bright, clean look for commercial, industrial, retail, and residential applications.

Commercial Applications: Electronics & High-Tech Stores • Auto Parts Stores • Hardware Stores • Department Stores • Grocery and Convenience Stores • Hospitals • Schools • Labs and Research Facilities • Warehouses • Manufacturing Plants • Commerical Kitchens

Residential Applications: Garages • Basements • Workshops • Attics • Rec Rooms • Finished Basements

Videos

Customer Video

Three different models of 8ft florescent LED T8 replacement lights compared. All are 6000K clear. We have:
1. Ultra high lumen. 5400 lumen at 44 Watts. 8UHLFA8044NN
2. High lumen. 4800 lumen at 40 Watts. 8HLXFA8040NN
3. Regular (Premium). 4000 lumens at 40 Watts. 8RLXFA8040NN
See the amazing light output of the high efficiency LED lamps. There is a huge cost savings in reusing your old fixtures and I show how to rewire and bypass noisy ballast. Complete wiring instructions. Note that eLEDLights supplies clips to prevent sag and jiggle.

8ft LED T8 Lamps include Premium 8ft LED Tube, High Lumen 8ft LED Tube and Ultra High Lumen 8ft Tube.

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews

Review by Steve Barclay, The Storage Place, Olathe, KS
Quality
Price
Value

My monthly electric bill used to be around $500-$600. By installing ELEDLIGHTS Premium 8 ft. LED Tubes, I’ve been able to cut my bill by more than half! Huge savings. I’m adding on to my storage facility and will definitely be buying more. (Posted on 7/14/2015)

Review by Carl Larson
Price
Value
Quality

We just installed all of the LEDs and are very impressed. The light is so much brighter compared to the old florescent bulbs we replaced. The wiring was easy and being able to use the old fixtures really made it all pay off compared to the quotes we had for other florescent options. If these new LEDs last as long as you advertise then we will be very happy. Thanks. (Posted on 8/20/2014)

Review by Merrill Powers, Great Northwest Inc.
Price
Value
Quality

I purchased 60 8-foot LED tube lights from ELEDLights.com, which shipped out and arrived quickly. The clear tubes are attractive and super bright and were easy to install. The ELEDLights.com team provided great service, answering my questions and quickly taking care of an issue I had. Would buy from them again without hesitation. (Posted on 3/27/2014)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register