Questions?  Email Call 858.581.0597

eLEDLights.com

Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

1xFR33
MENU

DLC 4ft LED Tube

Reviews:

Rebate Qualified 1900 Lumens 4 Foot T8 LED Tube Lights 18W Replaces 32W Fluorescent

Model #: 4-XY-T8-18W-UL-DLC

Rebate-qualified LED tube works with existing T8 and T12 fluorescent fixtures—simply remove the ballast and insert the tube. Learn More
$24.95
  • 1+ @ $29.35 ea
  • 10+ @ $27.88 ea (save 5%)
  • 20+ @ $26.42 ea (save 10%)
  • 100+ @ $24.95 ea (save 15%)
  • Larger Qty's Contact us 858.581.0597 or lights@eledlights.com
Can assort covers and colors. Quantity pricing will be reflected in the shopping cart.

Purchase

$29.35

Select

* Required Fields

Description

Details

At just 18W, these glare-free, 4-foot LED tube lights use 44% less energy than equivalent luminosity fluorescents and last 66% longer (50,000 hours instead of 30,000), which translates to lower power bills and less frequent lamp replacements. These tubes are DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified and UL listed, qualifying them for rebates from local utilities.

• 1900 lumens provide light so bright that many business are able to reduce the number of tubes they use, installing two in fixtures that hold four, for additional energy savings
  • For commercial installations, DLC-listed tubes qualify for utility rebates, and UL-listed tubes comply with Underwriters Laboratories' safety standards.
  • Instant-on with no flickering or dimness
  • Silent operation—no ballast buzz 
  • 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the frequency of tube replacement
  • Choose a frosted lens for a conventional appearance or clear for a fashionable, high-tech look 
  • Fits existing T8 or T12 fixtures with tombstone sockets 
  • Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
  • 5-year warranty

Specifications

Light Output 1900LM (5000K), 1800LM (4000K), 1800LM (3000K)
Power Consumption 18W
Average Lamp Life 50,000 hours
Dimmable No.
Color Warm White: 3000K, Neutral White: 4000K, Cold White: 5000K
CRI 86 (3000K)
88 (4000k)
90 (5000K)
Base Type Bi-Pin
Reflector Beam Angle 150 °
Beam type Standard Tube
Cover Frosted, Transparent
Tube Lengths 4'
Ballast Compatibility Any - Remove Ballast Before Installing Tube
Installation Method Remove ballast from fluorescent fixture; insert tube. (Click for install instructions)
Working Environment Indoor
LED Type SMD3528
Number of LEDs 280
Input Voltage 90-277V
Qty in Package 1
Dimensions 47.71"x1.14"
Certification DLC, UL
Warranty 5 Years

Features

• Instant on, glare-free
  • Flicker-free, silent—no ballast
  • Consume less energy (18 Watts vs. 32 Watts)
  • Emit less heat (3.4 BTUs per hour versus 30 BTUs)
  • No mercury or other hazardous materials
  • Approx. 8 year lifespan (6 hrs/day, 7 days/wk usage)
  • Durable aluminum and plastic construction
  • Fit any T8 and T12 fixtures
  • Eligible for commercial energy incentive rebate programs
  • DLC listed

Color & Applications

Daylight-quality Natural White light makes products pop, shows true-to-life colors.

Commerical Applications: Showrooms • Apparel Stores • Bookstores • Office Supply and Stationary Stores • Offices • Hallways • Cafeterias • Waiting Rooms and more

Residential Applications: Kitchens • Bathrooms • Rec Rooms • Finished Basement Areas

Cold White light provides a bright, clean look and the most lumens/brightest possible light.  

Commercial Applications: Electronics & High-Tech Stores • Auto Parts Stores • Hardware Stores • Grocery and Convenience Stores • Hospitals • Schools • Labs and Research Facilities • Warehouses • Manufacturing Plants • Commerical Kitchens

Residential Applications: Garages • Basements • Workshops • Attics

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews

Review by Bud Herod
Price
Value
Quality

I meant to write to you sooner, but being retired I seem to be too busy all the time. Anyway, here in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin your LED tube lights are a definite hit ! ! I just received my order of eight T818W tubes for my garage so I have to get busy and start modifying my fixtures. My first order of four that got bought right out of my hands by the guys up in Wisconsin have them hooked so well that they set up their own account with you for their first order of 12 T8 18W for the aircraft paint room in their hangar and they have me busy modifying all their fixtures as well. Great product, fantastic amount of light, and the CW 5000K light really makes the sprayed parts pop. The old fluorescent tubes made everything look slightly yellow. Thanks again, and I am
(Posted on 3/27/2014)

Review by Robert J Walt
Price
Value
Quality

Just received the bulbs today and had just about all the ballasts removed from fixture. I want to thank you for the great shipping and they all arrived without any damage! SUPER

I also am very impressed with the lights my goodness, I had no idea the brightness and white light, glad I went with the frosted, very nice product at a reasonable cost.

Thanks for sending the diagram for the ballast removal. WENT VERY WELL!

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy the LED lights already.
(Posted on 3/18/2014)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register