Dimmable LED tubes are an excellent choice for rec rooms, theaters, conference centers, gymnasiums or other locations where a controllable light level is useful, as well as locations where some level of lighting is kept on for overnight security purposes. At full power, they use just 20W, compared to 32W fluorescent tubes. Dimmed, they use even less.
LED is a long-life technology, with tubes lasting, on average, 50,000 hours, 66% longer than fluorescent tubes, minimizing the frequency of burned-out bulbs.
- In stock
- 20W LED tubes use 38% less energy than 32W fluorescent tubes
- Instant-on with no flickering
- Silent operation—no ballast buzz
- Dimmable to give you control over your lighting
- 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the frequency of tube replacement
- Choose a frosted lens for a conventional appearance or clear for a fashionable, high-tech look
- Fits existing T8 or T12 fixtures with tombstone sockets
- Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
- 3-year warranty